Car accident injuries can be very serious. Motor vehicle claims can include the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents (e.g. collisions)
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Heavy vehicle accidents
It is essential that where possible, as much information is collected from the accident as possible. Our experienced compensation lawyers can assist you with:
- Evaluating your claim
- Collecting important information including details of other vehicles involved (and their insurance details), hospital receipts, medication, etc
- Explanation of police reports
- Contacting the insurance companies involved on your behalf
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
“Liability limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”.