At BTT lawyers we provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.
All registered migration agents must comply with the Code of Conduct of the Office of Australian Migration Agents’ Registration Authority (OMARA).
“Liability limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”.